Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Easter parties at school were so fun. Here are Davis and Andrew on their way in, so excited about the day.


They are hanging on to their bags full of candy-filled eggs for their class Easter egg hunt.







I went back and forth between their parties, as usual, but they are very understanding about it. Lucky for me, their classrooms are close together!

Davis and I at the beginning of his party...






...and he and some of his buddies in his class.



And here are Andrew and I in his party, where someone got to him before I did and drew a bunny face on him!



Once we started the Easter egg hunt, I got to see the whole ensemble, ears & all.












After their parties we headed to the playground where one of the moms was passing out bubbles to Davis's class. It was a perfect ending to a great day at school.

No comments: