Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hey Andrew, come look out the window!

We got a little distracted on our way up to take naps today. I love these pictures so much. Davis and Andrew have been on a kick in the past couple of days where they stand together and look out the window, listing everything they see. They talk about the flowers and the trees, the sky, the birds, the flags on neighbors houses...and Davis summed it up the other day by saying, "It's just everything that I love."

Today, Davis called Andrew over to join him in looking out at the view.
And they were willing to indulge mom in a quick picture. Anything to put off naptime for another few minutes!




1 comment:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Hey. I got here from Amy Beasley's blog. I hope that is okay. It seems the first thing I do is check out people's blogs - I just love them! After looking at the pictures of your adorable two boys, I am looking forward more and more to Aidan having a younger brother to play with. I just hope they play as well together as your boys seem to.